How do I apply for new service?
Click on "Apply for Service" at left.
Is a deposit required to start a new service?
No, a deposit is not required to start a new service. However, certain areas do require a new customer admin charge. This charge is added to your first bill. No money is required upfront to apply for service.
How do I pay my bill?
- Mail a check or money order before the due date to 210 W. North 2nd St. Seneca, SC 29678
- Have your bank account drafted on the 25th of each month.
- Pay by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) by calling 864.882.8194. A $3.00 convienence charge will apply.
- Pay in person at our office
How do I apply for bank draft?
Can I view or pay my bill online?
No, at this time, JACABB does not offer online billing.
How do I disconnect my utility service?
You my disconnect your service by one of the following:
- Call the office
- E-mail request to email@example.com
- Come by the office
Please allow 1 business day notice when requesting termination.
What is the DHEC charge on my bill?
I don't have a clue!
How do I report a water or sewer problem?
Please call the office during business hours.
If it is after hours, please use the emergency contact numbers.
What if I didn't receive my bill?
JACABB sends the bills to the address on file.
Even if you do not receive your bill, you are still responsible for the charges.
Please contact us with changes.